Ducted Inverter Air Conditioners
Ducted reverse cycle is the ultimate in air conditioning to heat and cool the whole house. It is unobtrusive, quiet and efficient, and allows you supreme control.
The unit draws air from inside your home into the return air grille. The air is then cooled/heated inside the unit and then blown through flexible ducting and out into the desired area of your house.
The advantages of ducted reverse cycle air conditioning:
– The ability to heat and cool your home all year round.
– Cools or heats to the desired temperature you choose – total comfort.
– Works flawlessly in humid weather.
– Almost limitless installation possibilities: whole home, day/night zoning or zoning all rooms, saving you running costs.
– Energy efficiency (up to 3 times the heating/cooling output for every kilowatt of electricity used).
– Quiet and discrete operation.
Panasonic Inverter Ducted Air Conditioners
6 HP S/U-140PE1R5/R5 15.5 KW Cooling 18 KW Heating (Max)
5 HP S/U-125PE1R5/R5 14 KW Cooling 16 KW Heating (Max)
4 HP S/U-100PE1R5/R512.5KW Cooling 14 KW Heating (Max)
3 HP S/U-71PE1R5/R5 8.2 KW Cooling 9 KW Heating (Max)
2.5 HP S/U-60PE1R5/R5 7.1 KW Cooling 8.5 KW Heating (Max)
Full brochure download:
Large Capacity brochure